A human heart is made of different functioning parts, and each part has its importance. Even a minor problem or issue in these heart parts can cause severe heart conditions like Junctional Tachycardia.
In this article, we will share the reason a person might develop Junctional Rhythm. And how can you treat these heart conditions effectively? Keep reading the article to get maximum beneficial information.
In this condition, the heart’s natural pacemaker, called the Sinoatrial Node or SA, becomes nonfunctional. This SA node sends electrical signals to maintain the heartbeat. With SA node malfunction, the heart uses the backup pacemaker, which isn’t as efficient. This leads to irregular heartbeats.
The heartbeat can be faster or slower than the average speed. In most cases, the heartbeat is over 100 beats per minute. There are treatments available for this disorder, and with certain precautions, you can control your heart beating.
Types of Junctional Rhythm
Before getting the treatment patient must be sure of the type of Junctional Rhythm he is facing. Junctional Rhythm ECG can help you identify the exact type you have. This condition has four types, and they are categorized based on the patient’s heartbeat. These four types are discussed below:
- Junctional bradycardia: in this type, the patient’s heartbeat is less than 40 beats per minute.
- Junctional Escape Rhythm: the heartbeats in this condition are between 40 to 60 beats per minute.
- Accelerated Junctional Rhythm: This type’s heartbeats are 60 to 100 beats per minute.
- Junctional Tachycardia: the patient has a heartbeat over 100 beats per minute in this type.
Junctional Rhythm can have very minute symptoms in patients. In most cases, the patients do not identify the symptoms until the condition is severe. You must get regular medical tests if you have heart problems so that Junctional Rhythm can be diagnosed on time.
Some of the common Junctional Rhythm Symptoms are discussed below:
- Chest Pain
- Feeling Fatigue
- Shortness of Breath
- Racing Heart
What Causes Junctional Rhythm?
There could be many reasons for the malfunction of the SA node, which results in a Junctional Rhythm. We must identify the Junctional Rhythm Causes before starting the treatment. Determining the exact cause will help the doctor to select the proper treatment for the patient.
Some of the causes of Junctional Rhythm are discussed below for our readers:
- A previous heart attack might damage your heart muscle and cause Junctional Rhythm.
- Damage to the heart’s lower chamber causes irregulation in blood flow, resulting in V Tach and later Junctional Rhythm.
- A side effect from a medication might increase or decrease the heartbeat rate.
- Past heart surgeries can cause Junctional Rhythm in future.
- A very rare cause is congenital heart disease. It starts at birth.
Junctional Rhythm Treatments
The medical industry has advanced a lot in the past century. And they have developed many treatments for Junctional Rhythm. There are a number of different modes of treatments that can cure Junctional Rhythm.
We have discussed three main categories of treatment used for Junctional Rhythm. You can select the one of these three which you are most comfortable with, and your doctor suggests you.
There are many medications to help you with your heart rate. These medicines are efficient against Junctional Rhythm and many other heart-related diseases. But you should ask your doctor before taking them. Some Junctional Rhythm related drugs are:
- Immune Fab
- External pacemaker
If you prefer Ayurvedic medicine over brand-name and generic pills, you can also find Ayurvedic medicine for Junctional Rhythm. These medicines almost have no side effects and don’t have any inactive ingredients in them. Some famous Ayurvedic medicines are:
We always want our readers to use as less medicine as possible. Exercising daily can save you from using so many pills for heart-related diseases. But make sure these exercises are not very aggressive and tiring. Some of the exercises you can do are:
While taking the treatments mentioned above, you must also take some precautions. All heart-related diseases require certain care during the treatment, so no risks are involved. We have listed some preventive tips below. Make sure to follow them to have an efficient and safe treatment.
- You should have a healthy diet plan to improve your heart’s health.
- Don’t do any exercise that will affect your heart rate a lot.
- First, identify the Junctional Rhythm Causes, then start the treatment accordingly.
- Follow the doctor’s prescription strictly, and don’t overdose yourself.
- If any of your medicine show side effects, stop using them and report them to your doctor.
Getting treatment for all the diseases is very important. And especially for heart-related illnesses, the precaution increased by double. Junctional Rhythm Symptoms are rare, so you must get a medical test to diagnose this disease on time.
All the treatments mentioned above are very helpful. And you can ask your doctor for further help. But make sure not to take any drug without asking your doctor first.