Human heart health is more important than any other organ. This is the most important body part, and our life depends on it. There are some heart-related disorders that we think are normal, but in reality, there are no normal heart conditions.
Irregular Heartbeat is a condition that most people ignore, thinking it is only because of their activity. But in reality, these Irregular Heartbeats can become a life-threatening disorder if not treated on time.
Hence we have discussed all about this Irregular Heartbeat you might feel on a regular basis. We have discussed the Irregular Heartbeat Symptoms and treatments in this article.
Irregular Heartbeat is also referred to as Arrhythmia. This is a condition when the Heartbeat is not normal. An average heartbeat is 60 to 100 beats per minute, so if you have a Heartbeat over or below, you probably have some heart condition.
These Irregular Heartbeats can be a severe problem or just some anxiety attack. But you will only be sure of your condition when a doctor declares so. Luckily there are Heart Arrhythmia Treatments to deal with this disorder and cure you.
Types of Irregular Heartbeats
The Irregular Heartbeat Treatment highly depends on your Heartbeat irregulation type. Irregular Heartbeat or arrhythmias has different types, which are important to identify before starting eh treatment.
We have discussed the most common types of Irregular Heartbeat below:
- Atrial Fibrillation (AFIB): It occurs when the heart’s upper chambers (atria)
- Ventricular Fibrillation: This is a life-threatening arrhythmia that occurs when the heart’s lower chambers (ventricles).
- Ventricular Tachycardia is a fast and regular heartbeat originating from the ventricles.
- Ectopic Heartbeat: In this condition, the heart beats sooner than its rhythm. Sometimes it also feels like the heart has skipped a beat.
- Supraventricular Tachycardia (SVT): This is a common type of Arrhythmia originating above the ventricles.
- Bradycardia: This refers to a slower-than-normal heart rate. While it may not always be irregular, it can lead to arrhythmias if the heart rate becomes too slow.
What Causes Irregular Heartbeat?
The human heart is the organ that always works in perfection. If there is an Erratic Heartbeat, there must be some factor that causes that. And we have listed some of the common Irregular Heartbeat Causes Below:
- Side Effects of some drugs
- Recent heart surgery might cause Irregular Heart Rate.
- Drinking too much alcohol or caffeine.
Irregular Heartbeat Symptoms
The primary symptom of an Irregular Heartbeat is a fast or slow heart beating. But usually, people think that this is only because of the activity we are performing. However, some symptoms directly point toward Irregular Heartbeat or Arrhythmia.
We have listed the main symptoms of Irregular Heartbeat below. If you find any of these symptoms in yourself, you should immediately start your Irregular Heartbeat Treatment.
- Chest Pain
- Difficulty in Breathing
- Abnormal Heart Rhythm
- Feeling like Fainting
- Fatigue and Severe Body Pain
Treatments for Irregular Heartbeat
Now that you are aware of the Irregular Heartbeat Causes and the type you are diagnosed with, you should start the treatment. We have discussed the best treatment you can get to improve your heart’s health and regulate your heartbeat.
Most people prefer Ayurvedic treatment instead of regular medication. The reason is that Ayurvedic medicine has very effective and is made up of organic components hence have almost no side effects.
Some of the Ayurvedic medicine used to treat Irregular Heartbeat are listed below:
There are multiple Heart Arrhythmia Medications on eth market. They all are supper effective. But we must suggest you not take drugs without consulting your doctor first. He will prescribe you a specific dose, and you should stick to that dosage amount.
The popular and most effective medications are mentioned below:
- Antiarrhythmic Drugs
- Antiplatelet Therapy Drugs
- Beta Blockers
Exercising improves heart health a lot. But if you suffer from Irregular Heartbeat, you must be careful with your exercises. Only perform activities that don’t affect your heartbeat a lot.
Some safe exercises you can do are:
You must follow some precautions while getting the Irregular Heartbeat Treatment. These preventive tips will keep you safe during the treatment. And also cure the problem faster and more effectively.
- Avoid drinking alcohol or too much coffee
- It would be best if you quit smoking.
- Don’t do any exercise that will increase your heart rate rapidly.
- If you see any side effects of the medicine, get medical attention immediately.
Luckily we live in an age where there is treatment for almost every disorder. The heart is the most essential part of the body, so treating diseases related to this organ should be our priority. So if you feel any of the Irregular Heartbeat Symptoms we have listed above, you should get yourself checked by a heart specialist.