Treatment of Amoebiasis
We all are familiar with the term food poisoning. This is a common disorder that makes our daily life extremely uncomfortable. Another name for this disease is Amoebiasis. The person infected by this disease cannot digest any food he eats and also suffers from a lot of pain in the abdomen.
Fortunately, there are Amoebiasis Treatment available. And we will discuss some of these treatments in this article. We also have shared helpful information about Amoebiasis. So you can identify this condition in the early stages and get medical attention on time.
Introduction to Amoebiasis
Amoebiasis is an intestinal disease caused by a parasite called Entamoeba. This is a single-celled parasite that gets transferred to our body through food. This disease is widespread among travelers as they usually eat random food during their trip. (1)
This disease is commonly spread in unclean and overcrowded places. Once the Entamoeba parasite enters your body, it passes into your intestine. There it causes infection, which leads to pain and abnormal digestion.
This disease has to be treated on time. If you leave this condition unattended, this can lead to many other complications and sometimes death as well.
Symptoms of Amoebiasis
Identifying Amoebiasis can be difficult if you have never had this disease before. The Entamoeba can live in your intestine, and there will be no symptoms for many weeks. We have listed a few very slight symptoms of Amoebiasis.
If you identify any of these, immediately get the Amoebic Dysentery Treatment and see a doctor as soon as possible.
- The most prominent symptom of Amoebiasis is loose stool. The color will not be changed, but the stool will be watery.
- You will see a sudden decrease in your weight.
- Nausea is usually when a person is under an Entamoebic attack.
- Occasionally the patient will have a high fever.
- There will be intense abdominal pain and cramps.
Causes of Amoebiasis
Before getting the Amoebiasis Treatment, we must find the causes of this disease. We have to remove all the factors causing the growth of Entamoebic in our body. We have listed a few of the causes of Amoebiasis. While getting the treatment, you must keep these causing factors in mind.
- The major causes of Amoebiasis are unclean and contaminated food.
- Getting in contact with a person already infected with Amoebiasis can also cause this disease in you.
- Most travelers drink unfiltered water from the lake or stream, which causes the digestion of Entamoeba in the body.
- Some food items help the parasite grow in your body. So you must consume Foods that Cure Amoebiasis.
- Men who have sex with another man get Amoebiasis very easily.
Treatments Available for Amoebiasis
Treating Amoebiasis is extremely important. As already mentioned, if this disease is not treated, it can be life-threatening. Many types of Amoebic Dysentery Treatments are available, which can remove the Entamoebic parasite from the body and cure the infection.
We have discussed the three primary and most effective treatments for Amoebiasis below.
The best way to treat any disease or infection is by natural treatments. Before using Medicine for Amoebiasis, you must try some natural measures. There are many fruits and vegetables which can help you with removing the parasite from the body. And also treat all sorts of abdominal infections.
We have shared some food items that can help you with Amoebiasis Treatment.
- The Bilva or Bael is an acidic fruit that acts as an antimicrobial agent and treats Amoebiasis quickly.
- The roots and bark of Kutja plants are highly beneficial against diarrhea and Amoebiasis.
- Neem leaves help the person fight against the Amoebiasis causing parasites.
- You can use Apricot Seeds to get relief from abdominal pain.
- Drinking Black tea will clean your digestive system from parasites, especially Entamoebic.
- The leaves of the drumstick have an enzyme that kills Entamoebic. This means this is very effective against Amoebiasis.
- Leaves of guava are acidic and remove all parasites and their eggs as well from the body.
- You should only drink filtered and boiled water as it will stop the growth of the parasites.
- Papaya Juice also helps with curing the infection in the intestines.
- Garlic has antibiotic properties. Eat 1 or 2 garlic cloves empty stomach to kill all parasites from the body.
Buy Some Natural and Organic Product
There are many Home Remedies for Amoebiasis that are highly beneficial. You can use the food items mentioned earlier in your daily use. Use lemons and turmeric in your food so there can be enough antimicrobial agents in your daily diet.
You can consume different homemade juices to get the required nutrients and save yourself from many medications.
Sometimes when the Amoebiasis gets bad, no natural treatments and home remedies help. In these situations, you have to use the medications. Homeopathy Medicine for Amoebiasis is the most effective one.
But ensure to consult with a professional doctor before taking any medication. He will suggest to you the exact dose required for your treatment. And you will be getting treatment safely and effectively as well.
Necessary Precaution While Dealing With Amoebiasis
We must take some precautionary measures while getting treatment for any disease. With these measures, the treatment will not be effective. Instead, there could be some side effects. We have mentioned some precautions you must follow during the Amoebiasis Treatment.
- Always wash your hands before eating or drinking anything.
- Only consume clean food and ensure sanitation in your kitchen.
- During traveling, only drink filtered and clean water from sealed bottles.
- Use the Amoebiasis Medicine on time and according to the prescription.
- Have safe sex and use condoms during intercourse
- Don’t consume unpasteurized milk and other dairy products.
The digestive system of humans can be very sensitive if we don’t take care of it. If we are not digesting our food properly, we cannot get the required nutrition. Therefore we must treat all abdominal diseases, including Amoebiasis, on time. (2)
You can get the cure easily with the Amebiasis Treatment mentioned in this article. If the natural ways and home remedies don’t work, you should get Ayurvedic Medicine for Amoebiasis. Make sure to consult with your doctor before taking any medicine or drug.